Guria India’s outstanding and innovative work has been recognized with various awards, including the following:
- Nani A. Palkhivala Civil Liberties Award 2018
- Amazing Indian Award 2022 by Times Now
- Awarded the Real Heroes award 2011 by CNN-IBN
- Among the five finalists for the FrontLine Defenders Award for Human Rights Defenders
- Ajeet Singh, founder and director of Guria India, declared Man of the Year 2011 by leading Indian Magazine The Week.
- Nari Shakti award by the President of India for the year 2015
- Rani Laxmi Bai Samman by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the year 2015
- Felicitated by the Zee TV Award at the Fempowerment Ceremony, 2016.
- Life time achievement award 2016 by Life OK Channel (Savdhan India) – Star Network
- Ajeet Singh was honoured with the Mother Teresa Award for Social Justice 2019, and was the Keynote Speaker at the Harmony International Conference on “Combating ,
Contemporary Forms of Slavery” at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- Ajeet Singh was declared as the winner of the “Generous Philanthropist Award” of the 21st Century Icon Awards, 2020.
- Invited speaker at the 2016 UNICEF-sponsored Judicial Colloquium about combating Human Trafficking with a special focus on child trafficking in Uttar Pradesh
- Appointed member of the core group on Trafficking, Women and Children, created by the National Human Rights Commission
- Appointed member of Juvenile Justice board, created by UP State Legal Services Authority created under the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
- Invited Speaker at the 4th Indian Social Work Congress, 2016
- Appointed by Ministry of Women and Child Development to be a member of an Inter-Ministerial committee for preparing a comprehensive legislation on trafficking in 2016
- The Freedom Fund invited Ajeet Singh as their keynote speaker at the Freedom Fund launch event in New York in 2014.